Home / Support Us
Stay in the Loop
Stay up-to-date on island conservation, project news, and announcements.
Seacology’s critical work to preserve the environments and cultures of islands throughout the world depends on the generosity of our donors. If you are not already a supporter of Seacology, please consider becoming one! You can make an online donation, call us at (510) 559-3505, or send a check or money order to
1623 Solano Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94707
You can also set up an ongoing contribution by joining Island Stewards, Seacology’s monthly-donor community
Save an Acre
Coral reefs and tropical rainforests are home to the planet’s greatest biodiversity, but are disappearing at an alarming rate. Every acre we save makes a world of difference. Now you can help protect these ecosystems with Seacology’s Save an Acre program.
Be a Seacology Fellow
Seacology Fellows are the leading supporters of Seacology, making projects possible. To join, simply make an annual donation of at least $2,000.
- Acknowledgment on Seacology’s website and in print newsletter
- Advance notice of all Seacology travel packages
- Seacology tote bag and lapel pin
- Invitation to Fellows Reception before the Seacology Prize Ceremony—a special opportunity to meet with the prize winner
- All benefits of Seacology Fellows
- Island handicrafts from one of Seacology’s project sites
- All benefits of Seacology Fellows and Island Fellows
- First notice of and first opportunity to register for Seacology trips
For more information on the Seacology Fellows program, please contact us at (510) 559-3505 or email@example.com.
Join the Island Legacy Society
The Island Legacy Society was created to recognize and honor individuals who treasure Seacology’s mission and have expressed their commitment to ensure that our important work continues.
Here’s how to join:
- Make a gift to Seacology in your estate plan with your accounting or investment professional.
- Contact Development Director Kathryn Selvidge at (510) 559-3505 extension 305 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide a Letter of Intent for you to fill out.
We will acknowledge your gift by giving you recognition (with your permission) on our website and periodically in our newsletters, as well as invitations to Seacology events throughout the year. For more information on the kind of gifts you may want to make, please speak with your accounting or investment professional. In addition, our Development Department is available to help you with this simple process.
Contact your securities broker to transfer shares to Seacology. Here is all the information you should need:
- Name of Account:
- Account Number:
KA 8027 8454
- Seacology Brokerage Account:
Charles Schwab & Co.
Attn: Transfer of Accounts
101 Montgomery St.
San Francisco, CA 94104
- Schwab’s Tax ID Number:
- The Clearing Number:
We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Our tax identification number (FEIN) 87-0495235
Notify of your donation by phone at (510) 559-3505 or email at: email@example.com
Due to privacy concerns, your bank will not identify you when notifying us about your stock donation to Seacology. In order for us to send your tax receipt letter in a timely fashion and confirm that your stock was transferred, you must notify Seacology of your donation.